We offer natural and pure Bay Oil, used in treating various diseases. These are offered in various customized sizes and packaging as desired by the clients.
Description & History:
Bay is an evergreen tree, which grows up to 20 meters in height and has dark green, glossy leaves and black berries. These are very popular among ancient Romans, and have originated in Turkey. In ancient Rome, these are treated as a symbol of wisdom, peace and protection.
Bay Essential Oils have various uses owing to their being antiseptic, anti-biotic, analgesic, anti-neuralgic, aperitif and astringent. These are is highly effective in treating various ailments such as:
- Muscular pain
- Circulation problems
- Colds & flu
- Dental infections
- Skin infections
- Botanical Name : Laurus Nobilis L
- Plant Part : Leaves
- Extraction Method : Steam Distilled
- Origin : Turkey
- Color : Pale yellow green to orange brown liquid
- Consistency: Thin
- Note: Top
- Strength of Aroma: Strong
- Blends well with: Bergamot, Virginian Cedarwood, Eucalyptus, Fennel, Ginger, Orange, Patchouli, Rosemary, Ylang-ylang
- Aromatic Scent: Bay has a strong, spicy bay leaf scent
The application of Bay Oil may cause irritation in skin and mucus membranes, so use with caution. Please don't apply this oil during pregnancy period.